Monday, July 28, 2008

Surfing on a Full Moon Weekend


Pinoy Nomads is holding a surfing trip during a Full Moon Weekend! 16-17 August 2008

Want to learn the basics of surfing and experience finally balancing yourself on a surfboard in the middle of a wave?

We're organizing a surfing trip to San Juan, La Union , inclusions are as follows:

- 2 hours one-on-one surfing lessons
- accommodations
- roundtrip van transportation
- meals

For more information, email us at pinoynomads@gmail.com or visit our site at http://pinoynomads.multiply.com/

I am looking forward to this trip. Surfing on a full moon!

I love surfing! I have been surfing on and off for the past two years. Believe me, surfing twice or thrice a year does not make me an expert at this point. I was told I need to spend about a month just surfing to really learn.

In addition to this trip I am also looking forward to the international competition in Siargao this September --- the Billabong Cloud Nine Invitational. I have already booked tickets, I have a couple of girlfriends who might join me... I am just so excited to go back to Siargao and watch those surfer dudes who can really surf.

More trips coming up!

No comments: